Upvote 15

Strategies with Options

In Progress Basdekis Efthymios 13 months ago

Good morning,

I am sending this message to suggest an optimization regarding the platform. My proposal concerns Financial Derivative Products and specifically the rights to buy and sell shares (options).
There is no platform in Europe that allows buying and selling more than 2-3 options at the same time, to create strategies. It should be noted that I am not referring to the display of performance charts, or the information of each stock (such as for example trading volume, greek letters and others), which would certainly not only be an improvement, but would make the platform a leader without comparison in the European market. But for starters, just being able to buy multiple call and put options would be very positive for the platform.
I am writing this not only as a customer of the platform, but also as a fan, since I think you are the only platform that respects the customer so much, always judging by the fees and customer service, compared to the competitors. Thank you very much for your time and I hope this helped.
Kind regards,

Efthymios

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Efthymios, thank you for your suggestion. Your idea will be implemented in one of next releases.

Best regards,
Freedom Finance

Leave a Comment

Attach a file